WD-40 Original, Display Case With 24 Spray Cans of 100mlIMS Part No: 67-40100
£49.99 £41.66 (ex. VAT)
WD-40 Original, 67-40100 Display Case With 24 Spray Cans of 100ml
WD-40 Original, Display Case With 24 Spray Cans of 100ml
- The original WD-40 in a compact display unit of 24 x 100ml cans. An easy to assemble selling unit that is perfect for use on the counter and driving impulse purchases for Trade customers.
- WD40 Multi-Use product is available in a range of formats to suit the task in hand. 100ml is pocket sized for those smaller tasks. This easy to use spray can is a home and work essential for fixing squeaks, loosening rusty mechanisms, lubricating mechanical joints making them work smoothly and freeing sticky mechanisms with no trouble at all.
- ORIGINAL MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT with over 2,000 uses. WD-40 lubricates, removes rust, removes water and humidity, cleans, protects from corrosion and cleans grease, oil and dirt. Silicone, PTFE and resin-free. For work, home, DIY, car and garden.
- CARS & GARAGE – cleans and protects engines and body parts from grease, grime, oil and dirt. Penetrates, displaces moisture and lubricates. Protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredient, to shield against moisture and prevent rust. Recommended for battery terminals, spark plugs, engines, alloys and exhausts. Lubricates hinges, wheels, pulleys, rollers, chains, and gears.
- CYCLES & MOTORBIKES - Ideal for everyday maintenance of your bike, including removing grease, muck, oil and grime, and protection against rust and corrosion. Lubricates and penetrates to free stuck, frozen, corroded or rusted metal parts such as nuts, bolts, gears, bike chains, brakes etc.
- 100s OF HOME AND GARDEN USES including lubricating squeaky door locks and window hinges. Removes grease, grime, gunk, gum, tar, sap, glue, sticker residue and other sticky stuff and marks from many surfaces. Cleans, lubricates and protects from rust and corrosion to extend the life of your gardening tools, power tools and sports equipment. Dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- The original formula WD-40 Multi-Use Product. Comes in a spray can with Straw for precise or wide dispersion. 360° valve, enabling upright or upside-down use. Suitable for jobs of all kinds. Boasts over 2,000 uses, including rust and corrosion protection for metal; loosening stuck components; displacing moisture; and general lubrication. It can also be used to clean grease and grime from all sorts of surfaces. A tried and tested maintenance product with more than 60 years history in DIY, trade and industrial markets. Ideal for use with tools, equipment and components around the garden, garage, workshop and home.
IMS Part Number 67-40100
Be the first to review this product.Write a review